- conference management system by selecting the track for 'doctoral colloquium'.through the
- Click heare to download 'Information sheet - Doctoral colloquium'
Paper Submission Guidelines:
- Authors are responsible for the originality and the linguistic accuracy of manuscripts. The submitted articles should have not been published in another journal/conference/magazine.
- Manuscripts should be in English
Font Type : Times New Roman
Font size : 12
Line Spacing : Single column 1.5
Paper Size : B5 paper
Margin : 0.8 inch on all four sides of the paper.
- Title of the Study (14pt) – Please make sure not to include any author identification details in any place in the manuscript
- The Abstract (include the problem, purpose, methodology, findings and the contribution)
Font Size : 11
Alignment : Justified
Word Limit : Should not exceed 250 words
Maximum of five (05) keywords tightly related to the topic should be given.
- The manuscript may organize under the headings of:
Findings of the Study
Discussion and Recommendation
- Three categories of heading are defined:
Heading 1 (Bold, Left, and 14pt)
Heading 2 (Bold, Left, 12pt)
Heading 3 (Italic, Left, 12pt)
Note: Keep 10-point space before the paragraph for each level of headings.
- Tables and figures are to be number and directly placed in the text as follows:
Table 1: Title in bold, 12pt, placed above the table.
Fig 1: Title in bold, 12pt, placed below the figure.
Note: The source should be placed right below the figure or the table; in Times New Roman, 11pt, Italic.
- Formulas are to be numbered in Times New Roman, 11pt, align to the right margin next to the formula.
- If it is needed to acknowledge somebody or an institution, it should be mentioned between the conclusion and references.
- Footnotes and endnotes should not be used for citations. Citations and references should be in accordance with the APA 6th
- The maximum word limit for the full paper is 5,000 words including references.