CALL FOR PAPERS
Abstracts of not more than 300 words are invited in the diverse areas of the humanities that addresses the novel and global trends in the studies, directions, depths and breadths of Digital Humanities in the following areas (but not restricted to).
- Application of digital humanities in pedagogy and academic curricula.
- Application of digital/ multimedia tools in language, literary, linguistic, cultural and historical studies.
- Digital arts, Architecture, music, film, theatre
- Humanities studies provoked through digital media
- New dimensions of digital archives and libraries
- Social, multi-lingual, multi-cultural, and multi-religious aspects of digital humanities
- Software studies, information design and Humanities research.
- Application of digital tools, devices and media in Humanities studies.